We describe our items as honestly and accurately as possible by providing attributes, condition ratings, and pictures while listing any known imperfections. Please be sure to thoroughly read all descriptions and check the measurements provided for each garment before purchasing. We highly recommend using a garment that you currently own as a guide for sizing comparisons. Inadequate size and condition issues are not valid reasons for return unless the customer feels that the item has been misrepresented. The acceptance of all returns is at the sole discretion of Rogue Vintage. Please keep in mind, all computer monitors display color differently and returns will not be accepted due to color variation. In the event that a return is necessary, we will gladly accommodate under the following terms and conditions:
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the item. We will contact you immediately with a Return Authorization number. Returns will not be accepted without this number.
- The original invoice and a copy of the return authorization form provided by Rogue Vintage must be included in the package. The return authorization number, or RA number, should be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Items must be returned in the condition in which they were sent- unworn and with our original tag still attached. We will not accept a return on items with missing tags. Items that do not meet this criteria will be sent back to the customer with an explanation of return denial.
- In the event merchandise is returned that originally qualified for free shipping, the full shipping cost will be deducted from the amount of the store credit.
- All jewelry, accessories, and eyewear are non-returnable.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Eligible items may be returned for a Rogue Vintage store credit only. The store credit will be issued on the day we receive the merchandise and is valid for 90 days after that date.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Rogue Vintage does not offer refunds for garments that are damaged due to the purchaser's mishandling, dry cleaning or home laundering.