Albert Capraro Lace Bodice Dress
60's vintage dress by Albert Capraro- graduate of Parsons School of Design and famed designer to Betty Ford, Barbara Walters, Cristina Ferrarre, and many others.
- Fully lined
- Beautiful peekaboo lace bodice extends to a Victorian style collar.
- Straight sleeves are trimmed at the wrist with a matching black lace ruffle.
- Elasticized waistband accentuates the natural waistline.
- Skirt has a very slight A line.
- Back center zipper closure.
- Very thin shoulder pads which are removable if desired.
FABRICATION: 100% Wool, *fully lined
CARE: Dry Clean Only
TAG SIZE: Vintage Size 2
Bust 16" armpit to armpit, 32" doubled
Waist 10" across, 20" doubled *elasticized and will stretch to 30" total
Hips 18" across, 36" doubled
Length 38" from shoulder to hem
CONDITION: Excellent vintage condition. Freshly dry cleaned and ready to wear.